Create a Playlist
Setup for Each Session – Create a Playlist
Last modified: October 2, 2018
A playlist is useful when you have more than one slide deck and/or more than one document you need to queue up to be shown for a single session. NOTE: A session can have only 1 playlist assigned to it, so ensure that all slides/documents needed for a session are loaded into a single playlist.
- Click on Playlists in the menu
- Click on “Create Playlist”
- Input a title and description for the playlist and select the languages that will be included in the playlist. Then click “Create”
- Click “Add Entry”
- Enter a title for the entry (i.e. First song). Then press Enter.
- Click the entry and click the “Slides” tab to assign slides. Click the “Docs” tab to assign a document. Close when complete.
- Repeat steps 4-6 as needed.
- Next, assign the playlist to your session. To do this, navigate to your session editor to the Resources section. Under the “Playlist” tab, open the dropdown and select the playlist you just created.