Here’s how to quickly get started with spf.io without any prepared manuscripts or slides.
- Computer with the Google Chrome browser
- Microphone audio connected to computer
- Create a session, selecting the languages you want to serve, and click save
- Open the Interpret view for the session
- Ensure the view is set to the channel that will be spoken (see the top of the webpage)
- Enable the captioner to test that the microphone audio is connected to the computer. NOTE: You may need to allow access to the microphone.
- Enable auto-translate and autopilot (if you do not want to constantly manage captions/translation)
- Share the mobile view link (http://yoururl.spf.io/z) with your audience so they can get captions and translation of the event
- Monitor the output as the speaker talks into the microphone
- Disable the captioner once the event is done