How do I display the captions on a projector?
Q: How do I display captions and translations on a projector screen or extra display?
A: To display spf.io output (slides, captions, translation, etc.) on a projector screen, complete the following steps:
- On the computer connected to the projector, open up Google Chrome and log into spf.io.
- Find the session for your event and click on the Projector icon (the Projector view will open in a new tab)
- Click on the settings icon in the bottom left hand corner
- Select the language(s) you wish to assign to the projector. You can assign up to 3 languages on the same screen.
- Click on the Formatting tab and make changes to the display until it is to your liking
- Click on the double arrow icon to pop out the projector controls into a separate window
- Drag the Projector view tab into the projector display
- Click Fullscreen in spf.io’s projector controls
- Test run the output of slides/captions
- Clear the projector once you are done with the test run. You’re ready to display content on the screen!